Through Blackboard’s virtual learning environment (Bb Learn), Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) is providing it’s faculty and students a complete online course management system that empowers them to design and access their courses in a more personalised way.
This is being achieved by powerfully integrating the choice of content and tools faculty and students will need to enhance their teaching and learning experience.
Everything students and faculty need in one place:
Now faculty can quickly and easily integrate rich digital content—all from directly within the Blackboard Learn course management system (Blackboard Learn 9.1).
- Access to infinite content sources from around the world
- Ability to build and manage courses quickly and efficiently
- Powerful learning tools that engage students more
- Opportunity to improve student outcomes by addressing varied learning modalities
- Ability to easily exchange ideas and content with peers
It’s easy to find and integrate rich digital content from sources around the world, thanks to HCT’s partnership with some of the leading digital content publishers. And it’s all been made available seamlessly and directly to HCT faculty and students from within their Blackboard Learn platform.
HCT is currently partnering with the following top digital content providers:
This page is dedicated to providing HCT faculty and students access to support resources (below) to help them access their digital courseware from within their courses in Blackboard Learn course management system.